I confide in some. Laugh (alot) with others. I am related to a few. Married to one. I look up to & learn from more than one. Rarely see a couple of them. Two that I keep company with often, but often-er would be even better. I see eye-2-eye with several. Explore differences of opinion with less than a handful. I no longer work with any of them. Some are from past lives (so-to-speak), some of the present & some for a lifetime. There are those I would trust with my life. There are some that can be counted on for anything. Not all are made of the same fabric, and therefore, I know that everyone has limits or boundries of what my friendship with them is capable of. I understand & accept that. I am fond, or I like, adore, or love all of them in some way, on some level, for some reason. I see a little bit of myself in each& I want to be like each of them in some little way. And because it takes BOTH HANDS to count them up .... I feel rich. Rich to have women of such strength, or talent, or knowledge, or integrity- in my circle of friends. Oh, & by the way- contrary to what Billy Crystal says ..... men & women CAN BE friends!!
Spiker, Rebecca, Ann, & Stevo- thanks for the intimate good-bye gathering. It was a special send-off!
Spiker, Rebecca, Ann, & Stevo- thanks for the intimate good-bye gathering. It was a special send-off!
No comments:
Post a Comment