
But when I say today is my favorite day TODAY .... it's because it is the day I arrive back home. Whether it is 2 days away or 2
weeks .... my favorite day is this day. When I am home, when I can sit in my design studio, water my orchids, feed my fish, pet my kitty kats, sleep in my own bed, take a bubble bath .... and anticipate a vist with a friend or neighbor I've missed. AND THESE THINGS are just the tip of the iceberg for me. When I am home, I feel whole again. I feel at peace. I feel loved (more than anywhere else). And I had a prize awaiting me upon my return. My 2010 blog book arrived and it looks great!
I have already unpacked. I have already sorted some laundry. I have already put my birthday present in it's case (that I ordered in anticipation of it) and I am already feeling like ...... me. ahhhhhhhh with a cherry on top!

1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Post a Comment