Monday, October 12, 2009

ALL ABOUT ME (feets)

I have seen many a scrap layout for the "all about me" series, and although I think I am pretty groovey much of the time .... I don't like many of the pics of me that come about. When I look at them the first time & like them .... I end up dumping most of them by the 2nd or 3rd look. HOWEVER - I am not adverse to an "all about my feet" layout !! I will make an attempt to add more footsie shots for a few days! I was sorta thinking about getting a pedi tomorrow .... but time/mood will tell I suppose.
this is the most common
position of my feet- wearing my fav shoes. It's one my own designs known as
the "Princess-Toes-Ala-Naturale"

1 comment:

Cindy Welch said...

hey no fair, thats the layout i was going to do. love the feet!!! they always look cute