Monday, December 28, 2009

2010 a blog & a pen!

I am a little unsure of what the coming year has in store for us. Perhaps more so than ever before (unsure that is). We've given each of the kids a boost for their homes which is a little scary itself .... but they have all worked so hard & put up with a lot and it's time. The economy has given us hard knocks like everyone else, but we have tightened the buckle a bit and should be fine. New Year's Eve will be a little quieter this year. The friends we usually "ring in" with are coming the morning after so they can be here for the light house tour & hike with my number one. I have spent the last couple of days doing some clearing out & organizing & tomorrow is my reward, as the Captain is taking me to a movie- then we will grocery shop together. For now ...... I am enjoying my apple merlot & stuffed mushrooms :o)

No comments: