a few hours ago .... I was home alone. Pops was at the dentist, the Captain
leading a lighthouse tour, my grandson back home with his parents. I get
a little "down" moments at some point during the holidays. Sometimes when
I find out someone has to change their plans & I won't be seeing them after
getting my hopes up (I try to avoid that now). Sometimes because someone
is going through something that makes me feel unworthy of having a perfect
Christmas myself, sometimes ... for reasons I don't actually pinpoint. Here
I was, the house silent except for my own noises, my time & the cats to myself.
(usually I enjoy these rare times). I found myself sort of wandering a couple
of times. Things I could do, but not wanting to do them. I decided to put
away some of the things we brought home when we left Anthony yesterday &
amongst them was a cute little box for me from my sister LouLou. While I
usually prefer opening any gift I receive on Christmas Day ..... I instantly
picked up the red box & pulled apart the white, netted bow from it. I smiled
instantly and my day has been perfect ever since! Check it out ... you'll surely
understand :o)


1 comment:
Your so welcome. When I saw it I thought what could be more perfect martini that is beach themed that can hang on the beach tree!! Love you!
Post a Comment