It doesn't look like much .... & I have to admit, I never gave
them much thought for that matter either ..... til recently.
In fact, I had to spell check the word! I have had a fair
amount of persimmon cookies ala mom. & um um good.

I have scolded my friend (and neighbor), Julie more than once
for some of the stuff she brings me. (and loved her at the same
time of course). THIS TIME, she hit the jackpot! She introduced
me to a great salad of greens, avocado, feta & persimmon chunks.
OMG these things are deeeeeeeeeeeelicious. I have used several
variations since, but the best part is this sweet fruit. AND TO TOP
IT OFF- she brought me back a bag of them from her recent travels
(that beats paying $2 each in the grocery store!!)
THANK YOU JULES
woo hoooo & Happy New Year !!
1 comment:
Maybe I will have to give them a second try. As mom ruined me with the cookies Ugh
Post a Comment