Friday, December 18, 2009

my woo-hoo is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I first heard the "woo-hoo" from my younger sister many years ago and any & everytime I or anyone else says it .... I hear her voice behind it! That may not sound like a warm fuzzy but it is. ANYTIME I see, hear, or do something that reminds me of my sisters it is a warm fuzzy for me. Perhaps because of the age difference (that has long since narrowed if you know what I mean)- there was never any jealously, bickering, or stealing of boyfriends amongst us .... much less borrowing of clothes. I was protective of them as a significant contributor of their upbringing for many years, and in later years, they of me. I am fiercely loyal to them and include them in my inner circle of life .... but OMG .... I am totally digressing here ..... this has NOTHING to do with my woo-hoo!!!!
I work this morning then .................. I am off til December 31st (which is a partial day, then I am off another 5 before returning to my normal schedule) NOW you understand my woo-hoo huh ?! WHICH IS NOT TO SAY that I won't be busy of course. I got company a comin' & a few catch-up chores around the house, & a play date with my grandson. But ahhhhhhhh .... the beauty of a lesser schedule- priceless I want to hurry up & get to work just so it can all get started! let's hear a shoutout now "WOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"