. I FINALLY finished all the custom cards that I hand deliver
our neighbors, family & co-workers (ahhhh), & I
think I have wrapped the final present (except
for the one which may arrive on Christmas Eve
of course).


but even with all that was hectic to complete,
our day was NOT without "treats" & rewards.
some light showers brought an intense rainbow
into view (I was marvelling for too long before
I went & got my camera - sorry 'bout that!
"the boys" mixed up 4 batches of cookie dough to get
into the refrigerator. With luck, we'll be smelling them
baking by this time tomorrow. We have family who love
the Captain's famous treats !

what fun they had!!
It is the first time the Captain has
had a cookie co-pilot, so it was a
new experience for him (but he
seemed to get a kick out if it too)
They had no problem posing for a
couple of extra shots for me to document their teamwork!

Anthony had lots of questions-
which worked out just fine since
the Captain sooooooooo loves to
give L-O-N-G explanations!! (look
at the adorable look on his face here)
and my new brew station arrived today. within minutes - the Captain had it open, pulled apart, washed up
& ready to try out (which I did) Merry Christmas to me :o) And, I might
add .... it's a good thing ...... since the Captain ALREADY mounted the
"not-so-old" one at my office in Cambria for the Doc there. (& it looks great)
He had to move a light fixture & towel holder to put it where I wanted it
(what a sport!!!!)
We only got about 40 minutes into tonight's Christmas movie before Anthony's eyes clamped shut. He was a very busy (and fun) boy today. The kitty kats surfaced about 10 seconds later & have been with me in my craft room ever
since. They have been pretty tolerant, although not brave. I do think that if
he was here a few more days, they just might stay in the same room with him- since they have already come close to doing so! He would love that too. Looks
like we will have his company til Wednesday afternoon. It will be awfully
quiet around here (not that it's a bad thing mind you).
No comments:
Post a Comment