Monday, December 21, 2009

thanks for the idea sis (it's not the first time)

this is ANOTHER blog post regarding my sisters (one or more of them included).
admittedly, I could routinely go on & on with regard to my crazy sisters. (and I
use the word crazy in the most loving & respectful way). We have swapped ideas
for pretty much as long as I can recall. It's been so long & so often that I would
say most of us don't know who/where one ended & one started. We have as
much in common as we have differences amongst us. I often mention that my sister Cindy is fiercely loyal to her twin Lindy and yet .... that is about the only trait they seem to share and ..... for that matter , we are ALL fiercely loyal toward each other. We have all had great ideas from time to time and I cannot think of a single time we hesitated in sharing it. We are not all privey to each's everyday lives- but that's ok too. Some of us are closer than others at various times but we don't take sides, with the rare exceptions that one of us needs a reality check. We have strengths in common & as many exceptions as well. We are open & honest with each other in loving & respectful ways. Sarcasm, blonde moments, strength in numbers & celebrating the important things are ingrained in us. Our last names have never all been the same at any time in our lives and yet ..... we are of one father in the only way that is important to us. No steps or halfs referred to here. SO, with all that being said, I am using one of Foo's ideas at this very moment. Nevermind what it is or why or how. None of that matters. The ONLY thing that does matter. The amount of respect it shows that someone elses' idea is good enough to have wanted to be mine!!!

1 comment:

Cindy Welch said...

Love your fiercely! cute pic too