I am soooooooooo sick of people lying !
Everyone makes mistakes (I've made PLENTY)
Everyone does things against their better judgement. (yup, been there too)
Everyone has had regrets over a choice made, just seconds too late. (oops )
But apparently, NOT everyone has a conscience, or common sense. (or maybe it's decency)
OKAY, so you do something stupid & you don't tell anyone. Maybe you are even sort of secretive about it. Not the most honest way to live, but some things are NO ONE'S business anyway.
BUTTTTTT you get called on it .... or you get "caught" - THAT'S when the real you comes to the surface. THAT is when you either fess up & eat crow, turn red, apologize - OR - that is when you lie, avoid, fabricate, accuse, etc ...... just to be found later to BE a LIAR !!!!!!!!!! TO me, that is even worse! Waste my time, waste my money, maybe even waste my loyalty ....
I am so sick of it. Money, fame, notariety ..... does NOT EXCUSE people from being honest & moral. I do not understand how anyone can think they will NEVER get caught %=$>*+: !! If more than one person is involved .... then someone, sometime, somewhere is going to get mad, or need money, or get dumped, or feel used, or want control .... so sooner or later. I hope I feel better after I finish writing this because I am just sick & tired of this kind of crap being considered news!!
No comments:
Post a Comment