Monday, December 14, 2009

just when you think you are too old .....

last night I posted to my blog .... shortly before going to bed. It's not unusual that 2-3 times a week the Captain heads to bed before I do. Usually it's only a few minutes earlier. On a weekend, perhaps an hour or so ..... last night ..... about 5 hours!! We spent a couple hours earlier having some scrumptious chili next door and I still had some things to do when we returned. Within a half hour I was totally immersed ..... I stayed thusly til after 3am !!!!!!! I haven't done that in years. Even more odd was that I got up around 7am and didn't give any of that a thought as the day progressed because I was busy. NOW .... sitting here, even with the guys watching a shut 'em up, loud movie .... I begin to fee the fatigue set in. and so, only one chore on my Monday list left undone .... I will give in to the sandman when he arrives. Tomorrow is another day anyway!!

1 comment:

Cindy Welch said...

Love it when the creative juices are flowing and time flies by