I use those words (of the title) and I WISH I was referring to to myself being the winner of something from Blue Moon Scrapbooking .... but alas - tis not ME that has won (well at least not yet) I have shopped, searched, picked over, and read reviews. EVERYTIME I found one that I thought would be sort of groovey ..... I would read the reviews and it would deflate another balloon! The DeLonghi that I bought first (Merry Christmas to me)was really nice looking on my counter & for the 6 days it worked, I LOVED it. but then. SOOOOO, this time around, I have been reading reviews and reviews & more reviews - & PER THE CAPTAIN - since nothing (that I can justify paying for) is perfect .... then I NEEEEED to find something local rather than over the internet in case it has to go back (like the DeLonghi)
I would have preferred to have something automated but ....
I would have preferred to use regular ground coffee also, but ...
THIS will be sort of fun, & actually more convenient to use & clean up after. I will be purchasing latte macchiato, caffe lungo & skinny capsules I think.
I believe it means a trip to Bed, Bath & Beyond tomorrow (since I have a gift card)
WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO
No comments:
Post a Comment