Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HIGH MAINTENANCE? I think not !!

and when I say I think not .... I really mean a big N-O-T! (really) but then again .... does a person of high maintenance (here-to-fore to be known as PHM) actually know or think they are?
But - none of that matters because this is about me being not. Cuz I am (not that is). IF I was PHM, my car would not be blue - for example. I see an PHM as "I want, I need, I want some more" (and pretty much right now) - be it belongings or attention or affection, etc.
NOT
and perhaps picky too ... a lot of the "on the side" stuff.
again NOT
I have heard it said of me in passing at work .... perhaps jokingly, BUT I am not PHM- I am concientious & detail oriented. And some not-jokingly have said it not-in-passing that I am PHM in my relationship with my Captain
but once again, NOT -
I am loved.
DUH .... get the picture?!
IF I WERE a PHM .... trust me- it would be obvious. I would be golden blonde, botoxed, juvadermed, flat tummied, french tipped, rock star toed, bronze skinned, dripping in platinum, long haired, long lashed, full lipped, Kathy VanZeeland carrying, on a crusie & STILL ASLEEP !!

1 comment:

Cindy Welch said...

Wow who pissed you off at work today?? You are definately not PHM. If you were then I am QUEEN of high maintenance. I think they are just jealous!!!