Thursday, January 7, 2010

but on a lighter note ....

It's been a tough 11 day week (it feels) jammed into (unbelievably) 4 days (so far)- BUT the end of the week is near and next week I start a (supposedly routine) shorter work week - and THAT is cause to look on the bright side of things! I loved reading Candra's blog this morning. Had it not been quite so dark (early), I might have given the big WHOOO-HOOO loud & clear from atop my barstool. For now, I will just relish the words :o) (www.mycreativereality.blogspot.com)
IN ADDITION to her post .... I also read an email that Pops forwarded to me & it gave me the first chuckle in a couple of days (long over due). check these out please. (from the minds of 2nd graders)

why did God make mothers? to help us out when we were getting born.
how did God make mothers? with lots of magic, some super powers, & lots of stirring
the same as me only with bigger parts
what ingredients are mothers made of? with clouds & angel hair and everything in the world
that is nice, but a dab of mean
if you could change one thing about your mom what would it be? I would like for her to get rid of those invisible eyes behind her head.

1 comment:

candra said...

thanks for the shout out your majesty! love the new blog header;)