Friday, January 29, 2010

OMG .... what a difference a day makes!

I was doing some "digital shopping" today with gift certificates my hubby gave me for my birthday & I started crying. Only THIS TIME it was happy tears. The digital download I erupted over was a layout for a Top Ten list. It caught my eye and I started thinking of all the ways I could use it and somehow- it made me start thinking about yesterday and how @7am I would have used the list to figure out the top 10 ways to fall into a coma .... but by 11am I would have used it for the top 10 reasons for being SOOOOOO THANKFUL that I have wonderful friends & family!!!! Toda- much of what had drawn me down into a well of self pity is simply the way it's gonna be & I am ready to keep on plugging the holes in the dam!
THANK YOU to all those who have been trying to help me cheer up lately ... you finally broke thru (and honestly ... it wasn't just because you bought me stuff!!!) Once again, it reminds me of how lucky I am to have such amazing friends & family. XOXO

No comments: