Thursday, January 28, 2010

perhaps my biggest challenge yet ...

I am going to try a new number. Because (quite frankly) the old number is pretty unbelievable anyway and besides .....once you get really good at something .... it's time to try something new. SO- after being 39 for 17 years .... I am turning the page to 49. That may seem like a lot of pages to turn at once but truth be told ... it would mean that as of today, I have been 49 yrs old 8 times anyway!!!
My sissy Lindy has sent me a HUGE box via Fed Ex that sits in my living room untouched. Partly because it came a day early & partly because of all the stuff going on that celebrating just isn't feeling right at the moment. Perhaps a little later today. (since it's barely 6am now anyway & I am off to work momentarily) THANKS TO ALL for the well wishes. I love you!!

1 comment:

Cindy Welch said...

hAPPY BIRTHDAY. DID YOU GET MY PACKAGE?????