Sunday, January 24, 2010

CELEBRATE !!!!

My ever-so-on-the-ball sister asked me what my "word"
is for 2010 this morning. I have been struggling over
this for over a week now. (& if this was my biggest issue,
wouldn't I be lucky?) By yesterday, I had narrowed it down
to courage & celebrate .... so when I saw her email, I
gave it more thought. Mind you, I am rapidly *#+;!=@%
approaching 60 (&?$-*/#&@!;*%^=<") , so I decided on
celebrate for more than one reason. If I manage to
muster up the courage I should be using ... then I can
celebrate that accomplishment, and in the meantime-
I plan to celebrate each day that I "live with grace".
By that I mean being compassionate, considerate,
loving, patient, empathetic, understanding, tolerant,
thoughtful, charitable & forgiving to everyone &
every situation possible. Afterall .... it really isn't
all about me.

No comments: