Tuesday, January 5, 2010

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

(that was a growl by the way) and I don't growl often so you know when you see it, that I am a little unhappy. (maybe more than a little)
like it wasn't bad enough that my BRAND SPANKIN' NEW brewing system konked out yesterday ..... I spent hours on the phone talking & texting, then email on top of that because of "issues" I shall not further discuss. on my day off & without warning, I might add!! (ok, so I am sort of discussing it aren't I?)
well - if I am going to discuss it at all .... let it be known that SOME PEOPLE should not be handling some things. people should know their limitations. people should know their shortcomings. people should know their weak points. people should know their you-know-what from a hole in the ground. but I guess that is just too much to ask huh?
R-E-S-P-E-C-T ....
can't we all just get along?
sometimes you feel like a nut
when you wish upon a star
sorry .. my mind was wandering. it's been a rough day (and I am sure it does NOT compare to that of a few others) I'm done ... for now. In fact, I am so done I don't wanna shop for a new system. I don't even want to think about it. (for now)

P.S. thanks pa .... thanks Captain. I love you both.

No comments: