Sunday, January 31, 2010

ask & I shall receive (often)

It is not an unusual event for me to ask the Captain if he can do me a favor when he's not busy. INFACT it is even more common for him to ask if there is anything in particular that I want him to get done before he gets started on a project of his own .... no matter the case, he is SO GOOD about "getting right on it". I wanted some little bins to sort the coffee capsules for my new Dolce-Gusto and he not only went & found some- but then he helped rearrange things so they would fit!! And as if that alone didn't tickle me pink, he "got right to" re hanging a couple of things for me in the master bathroom too. What a guy!!!


we have a standing joke about "getting right on it" .... the Captain says it all the time even when it is something totally out of the question !! It makes me laugh almost every time. (and I sooooo like laughing) Thanks Captain. ILY

No comments: