Wednesday, March 10, 2010

and today I will be in Germany !

OR AT LEAST my coffee is!
LOOK at where I have had coffee just in the past few days alone (?) !!
at last count I have 17 Starbucks "city" cups. And that's not counting the duplicate of England that I have at work, or the Scotland & Wales that didn't survive in the mail from my niece! (or the one from Japan that we thought of too late!) I have not travelled to all the origins but someone who loves me has!! The most unique one is San Diego because it is the only multi-colored one. Most are more monotoned - blue'ish or blue-gray seems to be common (boo-hiss). HOWEVER, I love them all and can tell you (so far) who each of them has come from . (and I think Italy will be added by fall) Now, back to Germany for a refill!

1 comment:

Cindy Welch said...

LATER THIS YEAR YOULL HAVE COFFEE FROM ROME AND MAYBE GREECE!