Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 is kicked to the curb!!

NOT only did we make it to midnight without losing anyone's interest .... we made it to 1am and had only lost one (and Marlo, I promise not to tell that it was YOU). By now, everyone else is tucked safely into their beds after a dinner feast of lasagne, dessert of apple-cranberry crumble top cobbler (the 4 C's), a 2 hour ROCK BAND event that had everyone involved, and the midnight toasting of champagne. A couple episodes of Twilight Zone and there was an occassional snore to be heard .... along with a lot of yawns & eye rubbing. For a bunch of old folks (and a spunky teen) .... we did a pretty darn good job of starting off 2011 with lots of laughter.

1 comment:

Cindy Welch said...

If I didnt know any better I would say I was hung over looking at this bright, almost too bright new blog LOL