We headed over to Avila Beach today, despite the throngs of spectators lately. The Capt being up closer & personal with them while paddle boarding yesterday had me hoping to snap a few pictures of my own! I did. 253 of them to be exact. I dumped 10% of them right off the bat, another 10% thru the first viewing and I figure by tomorrow- when I'm updating Project Life- I will dump half of what's left. Tedious work, BUT- the GREAT thing about this chore .... was the event that caused it's need. We spent about 3 hours in the sunshine & perfect temps ... walking, watching, & nice lunch out. I've posted on FB & have more to add to my project ... and .... am researching another telefoto lens :o)Thursday, August 23, 2012
all God's creatures ....
We headed over to Avila Beach today, despite the throngs of spectators lately. The Capt being up closer & personal with them while paddle boarding yesterday had me hoping to snap a few pictures of my own! I did. 253 of them to be exact. I dumped 10% of them right off the bat, another 10% thru the first viewing and I figure by tomorrow- when I'm updating Project Life- I will dump half of what's left. Tedious work, BUT- the GREAT thing about this chore .... was the event that caused it's need. We spent about 3 hours in the sunshine & perfect temps ... walking, watching, & nice lunch out. I've posted on FB & have more to add to my project ... and .... am researching another telefoto lens :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment