Saturday, August 25, 2012

you can never have too many _______

 I could go on & on about diamonds & money, etc but really- no, I mean REALLY ...  there are a few things that I DO believe your life is the better for having MORE of it.  Money doesn't make you happy, it just makes your surroundings prettier!  Been there, Done that ... NOT worth it!  BUT- if you are lucky enough (such as I) to have MANY good friends, that provide support & assistance, & BEST of all ... laughter ....

then you are RICH in my book! Add some grub that you barely lifted a finger for, some adorable flower pots, & the most perfect of weather ... and dog-gon-it ... life is as good as it gets. PERIOD.
Our annual Emerald Point barbeque was today & it may have been the best yet. Neighbor, Dick provided us with a bean bag game that kept us hoopin' N hollerin' long after the rest of the gang folded up their chairs and wandered down the street! THIS is the life .. and I'M SURE GLAD I'm livin' it!!





No comments: