the ole routine ... of course doesn't exist ... but more like a "newly fashioned" ole routine that I am slowly getting back into!
A couple of days ago- I experienced the first REALLY good day in what seemed like a long time. With home improvements, accidents, deaths, & a lot of reorganizing ... life has been pretty stressful for a couple of months+. (at least compared to what we're used to around here). BUT- to the recue (as much as is in his control) - my Captain. Focusing on some of my mental-relaxation needs .... he spent a significant amount of time finishing some projects around here. The results have been wonderful and best of all- I FINALLY had a day (and into the evening) full of creating. With music blaring, the sun shining, the windows wide, kitty cat company- into the evening full of stars, a sangria full of fruit, and a hubby just around the corner at my beck & call. It was fan-tabulous and has set me on the path to optimism & anticipation of all things positive. Along the way- my quartet has been rehearsing & setting goals .. while snapping a few pictures for our blog http://seaglassquartet.blogspot.com and life seems to be getting closer to OUR new found normal with every passing day. Add to the mix that Hawaii is just around the corner and the smile on my face extends from ear to ear!! Thank you Capt ... thank you Lo & Lainey & C. I am blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment