![]() |
| AM I NUTS??? |
THAT's what I was asking myself a couple of days ago- I assure you.
We've been going through a HUGE transition lately .... beginning with the tragic passing of the king of our castle on the 20th, but continuing near daily with all that comes afterward .... the phone calls, the coping, the paperwork, the questions, the translation of what seems to makes sense VS that which is dictated by law. The notifying, sorting & sharing & planning. And soon to come ... the gathering. In the midst of the packing up of memories, the donating of duplicates, the replacing of needed items was a shifting of balance between the upper & lower levels of the house. And it's brought me to where I sit now .... in my freshly relocated creaft/design studio. It's the biggest move I've made in a long time, both physically & emotionally. Tonight is the first evening I have had the opportunity to "see how it fits". At first glance ... it appears neat & proper ... but I am still sifting through colorful boxes, tucked into closed drawers, stacked upon newly mounted shelves, hidden behind a closet door. There are pictures on the wall, coordinating decor placed strategically to make it appear so :o) Even knowing there is much left to locate ... I can "feel" the dreamy goodness of this change in scenery. With the morning light (and a little free time ... I will snap a few pictures to document the new digs!! AND-with that same light ... comes finalizing of arrangements we are taking care of as the family gathers in a few days to honor it's "Godfather".


No comments:
Post a Comment