Monday, August 27, 2012

gathering my thoughts ... one loss at a time


IF you have trouble reading the collage above & you care too- just click on the image, it whould come up in a separate widow that you can scroll thru (?)  Last night ... after my pomegranite green tea, after 4 games of WWF, 3 games of SWF, 2 more chapters of H is for Homicide, & running a song thru my head .... thoughts bombarded my weary eyes.  With a cat on my feet, hubby breathing slow & deep beside me & thinking about the "chillow" to be delivered on Tuesday .... words, images & phrases kept popping into mental view.  SO I grabbed a pen & paper & jotted a couple of notes.  AH, the brain shifted into sleep gear & I was ready for la-la land.  Well, right after I checked out the moon shining on the ocean.  (very groovey).  I made 6X6 prints of each parent for today's project life ... they turned out even better than my pre-concept last night!

No comments: