Saturday, July 18, 2009

I LOVE MY "real" life

I think it is LHJ magazine (or REDBOOK?!) that in the very first page or two has a celebrity wearing a Tshirt printed with their descriptive word for what it is they love most about their life. EVERY month when I turn to this page .... I see my "quoted" word as being r-e-a-l.
SURE .... I have my share of complaints. I have some tough days, I get under the weather emotionally or physically at times. I worry, I cry, I disagree. I get frustrated, ticked off, taken advantage of. I get exhausted, overwelmed, in over-my-head. BUT .... lay it all out on the table for all to see and ALL these things do not compare to the amount of time I am totally, completely, all emcompassingly happy with my life. I know luck plays a part. I know learning from my own mistakes plays a bigger part yet. I know that I am a good person and that sometimes bad things happen to good people so ..... I try to appreciate every good thing I can from every day because- there are too many people that do not have anything good in any day. SO, although I also feel that I deserve the happy life I live- I am also thankful for it.
I DESIGNED MY NEW BANNER today in celebration of some of my mostest(estest) happy days. Pictures that bring me the same feeling right now, that they did at the time they were taken. Snipits of time in the real life I live (and love) !!

No comments: