Wednesday, July 29, 2009

NEW experiences can be TIME soooo CONSUMING

in a good way that is.... (?)
The layout below is my FIRST attempt at a layout ENTIRELY from PSE. I can now see how my sister Cindy makes some of her AWESOME productions !! She is comissioned by people to put together the most amazing creations! (check them out- designsfromthehrt.blogspot.com) It takes a lot of time & patience & MAJOR perserverence !!!!!!!!!!!! My game plan is to create a layout for each holiday or big event that we celebrate during the year.
I guess this is "officially" my first one.

1 comment:

Cindy Welch said...

that is so so so good. I have a few tips for ya that you will love including shadowing and such. I think a day in hawaii with our computers is the perfect spot for a lesson dont ya? A mai ti too would not hurt!!!!!!