Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mary O .... where are ya when I need ya?

of course on some level (mostly $$), I am kidding.
If you have Sirius or XM radio, you probably know who I am talking about. Otherwise ....
Whatever the subject was, somehow at dinner last night I ended up asking dad if Mom comes to visit him. He said yes. And if I am to believe in such things, I doooo believe Dad would be the one she would visit first & foremost- afterall 65 married years together is not chicken feed. But I so thought I would feel her around me. I want to believe because I want to know she is near, but I am losing my faith in it. I come to tears or choke up at the least with just the mention of her still and I miss her today as much as I did 2 years ago. How can she not know that I need her? Or ... does she (as usual) know more than I- even now?! So .... whether I wonder what Mary O would say about this whole thing, or just continue to sort it out on my own .... I do know one thing for sure and that is IT'S TIME to leave for work. Here we go again! (didn't I just do this a week ago??????) Happy Trails one & all.

No comments: