I can. I REALLY can remember it as if it were yesterday. My little long haired, down-backed, baby girl that TURNED OUT to be a boy. No- this was before ultrasound was routine. I didn't go to a gypsy woman or a voodoo lady. There was no psychic or needle on a string forecast thingy going on. BUT, with my first pregnancy I (coincidentally wore blue 99% of the time) SOOOO, when my 2nd pregnancy (nearly 4 years later) developed along so differently, I made sure that all I was wearing was pink. Even at the instant he was delivered the Dr. said "you have a girl, I mean a boy".
BUT ..... I have never regreted a millisecond. He was an easy baby, toddler, adolescent, & young adult. ONLY when he started whining about turning 30 did he become a pain in the ___. (just kidding) SO- my tribute to July 31st is that a VERY special baby, boy, man was born on it !! I luv ya with all my heart. You've changed just a little!
Happy BIG 30 my "baby"
Happy BIG 30 my "baby"
1 comment:
awh so cute
Post a Comment