Saturday, December 12, 2009

everything pumpkin .... the story of obsession

every year .... sometime is September- something comes over me that begins my
cravingsfor that yellowish, slimey, odd smelling stuff that eventually turns into
a yummy, sweet, cinnamon-y, nutmeg-y, creamy, condiment, dessert, all around
flavoring, (& scented candles too) ............ ummmm pumpkin! now I know that around this time of year the cranberry takes center stage, but alas- I am a cranberry (and pomegranite) girl the rest of the year- so pumpkin
for Christmas is A-O-K in my book!! my favs include (like you even care) ...... pumpkin cream cheese, latte, cheesecake, cookies, scones, waffles .... I think I
just gained 5lbs for thinking about them!
aren't you glad you asked?!!

1 comment:

Cindy Welch said...

I love love love pumpkin too. In fact going to have a pumpkin spice latte in my new sexy car on the way out of town today