Monday, December 6, 2010

FONZI (and his hair) would agree

There are somethings that should not be messed with, tweaked, repeated, redone, updated, repeated, remade, improved upon, or revamped. There are some things that are perfect just the way they are. There are instances where it is so well done, that it never measures up the 2nd or 3rd time around. Other times when it takes a time or two to hit perfection ... so stop there! I'm not talking about cloning (like the halarious movie Multiplicity), I refer to Christmas music (well duh), and I shall now elaborate in specifics .... stick with these;
Bing Crosby -White Christmas/ It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
Barbra -My Favorite things
Burl Ives -Frosty the Snowman
Josh Groban -O Holy Night
Celtic Women -Carol of the Bells
Taylor Swift -Santa Baby (although I ALSO like Lauper, Madonna AND Eartha Kitt's!!)
Celine Dion -O Come all ye Faithful
Andrea Bocelli -Silent Night
Clay Aiken -Mary Did You Know?
Michael Buble -The Christmas Song (sorry Mel .... beautiful song, but you aint got the chops)
Kelly Clarkson -Grown up Christmas Wish
Mission Valley/Garden City BB shop Chorus' -Baby it's Cold Outside (you had to be there)
The Lennon Sisters -The Christmas Waltz
Rascal Flatts -I'll Be Home For Christmas
Andy Williams -It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Jim Brickman -The Gift
Cindy Lou Who -Where are you Christmas?
(can we all agree that the radio can stop playing the barking dogs' Jingle Bells, as well as Grandma got ran over by a reindeer ?????)
HO-HO-HO

No comments: