Sunday, December 5, 2010
the rain has gained me time :o)
The "boys" were going to head out late this morning to get a tree. We don't do the live thing very often .... but I felt I needed the fresh smell this time around. However ..... mother nature had different plans and since they are less adventurous than the Griswolds, the outing was cancelled on account of rain! HOWEVER, in my eyes, that worked out nicely because my 2 hour project took much of the day- so having a naked tree in my living room would have agitated me. It would have affected my bedtime, my sleep, & probably tomorrow's wake-up schedule as well! It appears that it is the last of the B-I-G projects, so the next couple of days will be used up, & then I can get to my glass painting & Christmas cards. (I somehow know I am making it sound WAY easier than it will ultimately be!!) ho-ho-ho
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment