Tuesday, December 14, 2010

the ho-ho-ho hat ..... and the idiot


THEY ARE NOT ONE & THE SAME (I hope) !
.
I heard on the news tonight that a mom is suing McDonalds because of their "enticing" advertizing aimed at kids.
OMG
You don't want to get me started on this subject! REALLY.
Uh .... what the ???
Bear with me ... I must have lost something in the translation ..... or is she nuts? Her kids were "enticed"? And then what .... they picked up a weapon & held her against her will until she took them to get a happy meal?? I can't believe she is taking legal action against a company that produces something her kids could do without!! Good grief .... It's not like they are taking french fries & chicken nuggets & implanting a subliminal message telling the kids to scream & have a tantrum so mom will give you anything you want to shut them up. She APPARENTLY does that well enough on her own. (I'd hate to be in Walmart at the same time as her & the "all powerful" kids!)
WHO'S THE BOSS here?? The only thing I'm interested in is seeing who the idiot judge is if they don't throw it out of court! Hey lady - treat it like drugs .... just say no!

No comments: