Sunday, December 5, 2010

the warm fuzzies continue on today

let me first point out that I thought being retired would give me (so much) more time to accomplish the normal decorating this time of year. and while many of you reading this will be thumbing your noses at my quandary over this .... let me assure you that I am not complaining- I am simply surprised (and admiring of those of you leading busy, working lives & having already trimmed the tree). With that perplexity being stated .... I hit the floor jogging this morning to get more stuff done. Along the way- in line with

belief that one should have a "stop & smell the roses" moment every day- I noticed how beautiful the colors are on our 2-pear-a-year tree. During this instant of admiration, I thought the abstract window tree crystal was sort of fitting for the changing of the seasons that is near.
MOVING ON .... I find that Santa has dropped a little something under my fru-fru tree. It's one of those gifts that keeps on giving.

No comments: