this week I am working 4-5 hours more than last week (and the week before for that matter) . Next week, I will add another 3-4 hours (at least) and the following week ... well I am getting waaaay ahead of myself for now.
FIRST, I want to state that I have had noooooooooooo problem with working less. (well, ok, I DID have to taper my spending a bit). I have slept a little more. I have gardened (a lot), I have done more walking. I have hung out with "the boys" a few times. I have done housework & laundry (in a timely manner). I have ironed (first time in about 9 months). I have mended. And I have created without interuption or distraction. THAT has been fun (and it shows in my pages).
The Doc I usually work with on Tues & Thurs has been travelling with I-Care Int'l (these are usually my longest days- routinely 9-11 hrs.) His absence has allowed me some MUCH ENJOYED extra time to myself. It's been good. BUT I also know that sometimes, extra time off makes it difficult to get back into the rhythmn of a workday/wk- so I am "easing" into it methodically & purposely. and ....... about the time I mentally get back into the swing of things .... I WILL BE GOING ON VACATION! what a life (I'm glad it's mine!!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment