Friday, September 4, 2009

so I admit it ....

I am a little embarassed to admit that I watch some of the "real housewives of" episodes. I feel good about the fact that I don't record them (although sometime I wish I had) so it is a hit & miss thing. Last night I watched an episode where one of the gals arranged an "alter ego" photo shoot for the 5 of them. Very cool idea really (and drama over it of course). BUT, bigger than the life they portray of themselves was how it got me thinking. DO I HAVE AN ALTER EGO? When the Captain and I were taking a stroll on the beach this morning I was trying to explain to him (again) the kick I get out of watching something as outrageous as this type of program. We talked about this particular program and tried to figure out what my alter ego might be. I am still wondering. That "second self" or shadow of myself ? It's bugged me all day long.
anyway ..... the idea of the photo shoot was really cool. A professional photographer takes a full shoot of BOTH egos & mearges them together into one picture so you are virtually in a photo with yourself. pretty cool. anyway .... made me think, might make you do the same. I am thinking it is easier for someone to tell you what that alter ego would be, since we aren't usually very objective about ourselves?!
ummm .... I smell the Captains catfish coming off the grill so I am off to the dining room :o)

No comments: