Wednesday, September 16, 2009

onward thru my Hawaiian memories ....

2006 trip ..... EVERY YEAR we drive by the property of the old Coco Palms hoping that someone has started refurbishing this once upon a time wonderful location. Mom & Dad stayed there during it's hey-day. Now it is sooooo run down that only this sign that is out at the road is recognizable :o(


You hear about the waterfalls of Hawaii all the time and yes ... they are both plentiful and awe inspiring. Some of them are so big that even taking a picture from hundreds of yards away "seems close". The power of nature is a little intimidating at times.

this was a fun one to "paint" the color back into with the Color Select Studio program. IN THIS CASE, the chameleon is NOT the same color as his surroundings!!


I have to dig out some pictures that I have on a CD for tomorrow or Friday's blog!!!
Tonight is short .... I got a surprise visit from my youngest son who is over this way working. Tomorrow could be a long day .... the Dr I work with on Thursdays is returning from his international travels and has a f-u-l-l schedule!!

No comments: