Sunday, September 20, 2009

a letter to Mom ....

Aloha sweet Marie Elizabeth ....
ALOHA with all my heart. I have felt you this last week, particularly
the past couple of days. There are soooo many things we would be
talking about right now. Planning, packing, reminiscing about trips
past. I miss you more today than yesterday. It hurts a little more
today. I wish you were here to share with, to dream with. I wish,
I wish. But most of all ...... I wish I had said everything I wanted to.
I wish like I felt I had. You meant the world to me and I hope you
are able to look down upon us and feel like WE are doing for dad
what you would have done .... just not quite as good. I love you mom,
I miss you - I always will. Rest quietly & watch over us on our trip
to your beautiful Hawaii.

No comments: