Tuesday, October 4, 2011

flora, fawna, & my hunky hubby

we loaded up pur necessities this morning .... and headed out for .... where ever the road & our moods took us. The plan was to eventually have a nice lunch, but other than that... nothing was set in stone. My sweet & patient Captain was flexible and would stop on a dime if I saw a picture opportunity!
AND WITH ME ... one never knows what I find that catches my eye! We ran into a few showers, but it dampened the roads & NOT our spirits. Lunch at the Hanalei Dolphin (with the best lilikoi tea I have ever had!), then back on the road until we found someplace interesting to stop again ... and a coco-ginger cookie for the Captain.
The winds were up today and that brought up some big waves. A couple of spots had some angry looking waves- while others looked like something out of a movie! It was a dede-lightful day!



Mahalo ku'uipo

No comments: