Wednesday, October 5, 2011

the surf was RADICAL today!!

and I don't mean that in a good way (although the Captain does)....... it was POUNDING! It knocked a few people tissel end up (mostly because they either #1 shouldn't have been in it, or #2 had their backs to the waves!) Had Pa been sitting next to me & watching the Capt out on his paddle board, maneuvering the swells and multiple sets of breaking waves ... he would have remarked "how does he do that?" The Capt, after coming in to rest, watched others attempting to do the same as he had acomplished... and soon mumbled "how did I manage to do that?" I, ON THE OTHER HAND ..... said (more than once) "why would anyone want to do that??"
IT WAS a very busy day of people watching ... (I could have made a comedy video many times over)

No comments: