
I would have to say that our 24 hour spontaneous sleepover in Cayucos was WONDERFUL.
As a "sorta" late, but not forgotten anniversary celebration- the Capt made all the arrangements on his own and with a days' notice .... off we went with a shower bag & a smile.
I LOVED the B&B he chose and I HOPE it's not the last time we visit with them. It was lovely .... even as brief as it was! We arrived to sunny, blue skies & perfect temps .... only to have the fog monster arrive less than 2 hours later .... and NEVER leave!! It was a little spooky, as I have pictures of my hubby disappearing into the mist just a few yards away from me.
We laughed, we ate, we held hands, we planned ..... and we listened to the ocean from our beachside room .... all night long. It was an easy pill to swallow!
No comments:
Post a Comment