Friday, October 14, 2011

tears, fears, & cheers



























hard to imagine that 3 weeks ago- at this very moment, I was doing much like I am tonight ... catching up, cleaning up, closing up- but ON THE EVE of our trip to Kauai. It was a wonderful trip and I loved having the Captain all to myself for a short while. It's the first time in a long while that we will NOT be in Maui for our anniversay ... but will make NEXT YEAR that much more special!! In the meantime ... I am heavy with thoughts and hope that a good night's rest will bring me some of the solutions I am searching for. It often does!

1 comment:

Cindy Welch said...

Time is the best medicine and you cannot change the past. Only the future with the knowledge you have from your past. Sometimes crying is closure.