Sunday, October 2, 2011

I beat the Captain up (& I'm not sorry)

INFACT, I beat him up thrice. There was no malice intended, it wasn't premeditated, & I never even gave it a thought until he mentioned it this morning. "Hey", he squealed, "you beat me up!"
And I don't argue the point .... since there's nothing wrong with beating him up, why wouldn't I? I've done it before at home- not as often as I used to, but several times. It never seemed to bother him before. Maybe he was just surprised this time. I beat him up a few times when we came to Hawaii with Ma & Pa too- but I don't know if they were aware of it. I don't remember talking about it. It's not something I would casually chat with the neighbors about .... I don't FB about it- it seems so insignificant to me. huh .... it's not as if he's never beaten me up! THAT's more common. And the 2 of us beat Pa up nearly EVERY DAY! So wassup wit dat? IF the Captain keeps harping on it- I will tell him that if he goes to sleep earlier, perhaps he'll "beat me up" tomorrow.
HA HA HA HA

No comments: