Friday, January 30, 2009

FLUTTERBIES

IT WAS PERF!! It was truly a beau-timous day & the butterflies were in full bloom. Best number since '05 and you can really tell this time. They were VERY active & even though the area is taped off and you can't get as close as you may want, it was still awesome!! I have only glanced at them so far, I'm Excited to share too. Check 'em out. I hope to get back over there before the weather cools for some additional shots, but if not- I am sure happy about seeing them today.
They were beautiful. (and it followed a picnic at the beach on a sunny & warm day here -probably about 75). Life is good. Tomorrow, I have some gardening to do andthat always prompts some flower pictures. I just click, click, click (don't ya just love the digital camera?!) We'll see what tomorrow brings!

it's the weekend ....... YIPPEE





No comments: