I can usually think of a dozen "things" I have to say .... (and blog) when I get home. However, once I got home yesterday, I could only remember my Captain surprising me at work at lunch time (it's a 50 minute ride on his mototrcycle to get there) ... and my little kitty (just a name, not a description) greeting me with her tiny squeak when I came home. She only squeaks, & not routinely ...her meow-er is broken. All else was muushed up (yes I said muused) in my brain from the cold meds I am taking. No wonder artists don't like being on lithium ..... it dulls the creative juices!!!
HOWEVER, I am totally stoked over our planned outing to check out our monarch population when I get off work this afternoon (1/2 day). The temps predicted are optimum for activity & volume. YAY I am hoping to get some awesome camera shots to share , so wish me luck!! fwidaa, fwidaa, fwidaa is my favowit day
1 comment:
I can't wait to see the pics. Love amd Miss you
Post a Comment