Saturday, January 17, 2009
perhaps we should have a SOAP BOX
I am thinking I might try having somewhat of a "theme" for each day of the week (I am also thinking that is not likely to last) much like how I am a mood dresser (by way of what color I "feel" like wearing), my words flow the same way. I remember when I was a teenager, I would occasionally wake up in the middle of the night because there were words in my head that I needed to write down. Some of my best poetry for class developed that way. Anyway- my point is that I can set up the idea of having a theme for each days' smattering of words- but if I am not in the mood to do a Wednesday's Wisdom or a Tuesday's Trivia .... then it just ain't gonna come. It's not that I am undisciplined ...... just that there are some things you have to do when you are told to, some things you do because you know you need to, and some things you can do whenever you darn well please! I cannot tell you the please I derive from when I am doing something (crafting, scrapping, nuttin') and I think of what I could be accomplishing if I got off my tail- and then I think "I don't have to do that if I want to play another game of solitaire, or watch another episode of Lipstick Jungle". Sometimes I do just that- sometimes I get up and do what I was thinking about and THEN I go back to what I was doing. I am a big girl, AND I have earned the right to take some time for myself too!! Sometimes I feel selfish, sometimes I just feel good :o) RIGHT NOW, I feel just that!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment