??? This was a great trip and we had such fun together. (we always do!!!) another "self portrait" which is a regular occasion with you two. I like it cuz I took a picture of you taking a picture :o) This was the blossoming moment of this day and YOU KNOW how much I love taking pictures of flowers !! Of course I could ALSO ADD that the two of you are 2 of nature's gifts into my life. I couldn't have done any better if I had gone to a botanical garden, planted seeds, tossed in some fertilizer (and you guys definitely are full of it at times) and picked the bouquet at the right time. I love you two "bloomin' idiots" VERY much!!!!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
thank you LouLou (again)
once again ...... (quite often the case) THANK YOU. you are a plethora of knowledge & ever the source of where to go if you don't have the answer :o) GLAD you & Foo are visiting. remember this moment
??? This was a great trip and we had such fun together. (we always do!!!) another "self portrait" which is a regular occasion with you two. I like it cuz I took a picture of you taking a picture :o) This was the blossoming moment of this day and YOU KNOW how much I love taking pictures of flowers !! Of course I could ALSO ADD that the two of you are 2 of nature's gifts into my life. I couldn't have done any better if I had gone to a botanical garden, planted seeds, tossed in some fertilizer (and you guys definitely are full of it at times) and picked the bouquet at the right time. I love you two "bloomin' idiots" VERY much!!!!
??? This was a great trip and we had such fun together. (we always do!!!) another "self portrait" which is a regular occasion with you two. I like it cuz I took a picture of you taking a picture :o) This was the blossoming moment of this day and YOU KNOW how much I love taking pictures of flowers !! Of course I could ALSO ADD that the two of you are 2 of nature's gifts into my life. I couldn't have done any better if I had gone to a botanical garden, planted seeds, tossed in some fertilizer (and you guys definitely are full of it at times) and picked the bouquet at the right time. I love you two "bloomin' idiots" VERY much!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are a plethera of pondering.
Love this picture. Love you too
Post a Comment