Thursday, February 26, 2009
boo-hoo-hoo (needed ASAP)
It would seem apparent by my quiet(er) moods of late & the longest running rosacea outbreak in history - that I am in serious need of a major boo-hoo movie. So the fact that the Captain has left the building for a couple of days is PERFECT timing!! I shall abide by "comfort food" rules for a maximum of 24 hours (so as not to destroy the streamlining I am working on), put on a chick flick on the player tomorrow night and dive head first into my blanky. You gals know what I mean and I am sure you have particular movies that ALWAYS do the trick when you need a good cry. BUT, let me interject here that I am beginning to have a little better outlook regarding some professional changes I am going thru. Afterall, there are far more people dealing with far bigger issues for far longer than I could possibly comprehend! And I dooooooooooooooooooo have a wonderful support system amongst family & friends that would let me vent if I needed too. Each day provides an opportunity to start "me" over again. So I am going to think about that!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment