Sunday, February 22, 2009

doing the taxes is very taxing!!

YUCK - that time again ....
NORMALLY we would have this over & done with by the end of January but considering that California doesn't have any money to give us anyway (probably), we were in no rush to get the stuff done this year. The Captain, in all his "engineer glory", looks at our with-holding a few times throughout the year to see if we are on track for our tax obligations .... so our return is more of a formality than anything else .... but still ..... all the junk you gotta collect, all the hoops to jump thru to get all the ducks in a row to finish it. double yuck!! It doesn't help much to read about all the UN-stimulus "stuff" that the politicians are setting up. Not one thing is going to save my job or my savings account! So I am gunna go do some scrappin' or recipe sorting or picture takin' to cheer myself up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Cindy Welch said...

Ditto, I have not done mine cause I am sure I will owe. Which is totally unfair. I have paid enough for two families.